Application of NM500 wear plate
Katalor Industry can supply various sizes of NM500 wear plates to suit different industries demand like thermoal power plant, coal plant, cement plant, loading machinery, and mining machinery.
1) NM500 wear-resistant steel
for thermal power plant: medium-speed coal mill cylinder liner, fan impeller socket, dust collector inlet flue, ash duct, bucket wheel liner, separator connecting pipe, coal crusher liner , coal hopper and crusher lining board, burner burner, coal falling hopper and hopper lining board, air preheater support bracket, separator guide blade. The above parts do not have too high requirements for the hardness and wear resistance of the wear-resistant steel plate, and the wear-resistant steel plate with a thickness of 6-10mm in the material of NM360/400 can be used.
2) NM500 steel in coal plant: feeding trough and hopper lining, hopper bushing, fan blades, pusher bottom plate, cyclone dust collector, coke guide liner, ball mill lining, drill stabilizer, screw feeder bell and Base, kneader bucket lining, ring feeder, dump truck bottom plate. The working environment of the coal yard is harsh, and there are certain requirements for the corrosion resistance and wear resistance of the wear-resistant steel plate. It is recommended to use the wear-resistant steel plate of NM400/450 HARDOX400 with a thickness of 8-26mm.
3) NM500 steel in cement plant: chute lining, end bushing, cyclone dust collector, powder separator blades and guide blades, fan blades and lining, recycling bucket lining, screw conveyor bottom plate, pipeline components, clinker cooling plate Lining, conveying trough lining board. These parts also require wear-resistant steel plates with better wear resistance and corrosion resistance, and wear-resistant steel plates made of NM360/400 HARDOX400 with a thickness of 8-30mmd can be used.
4) NM500 in loading machinery: unloading mill chain plate, hopper liner, grab blade plate, automatic dump truck dump board, dump truck body. This requires wear-resistant steel plates with extremely high wear resistance and hardness. It is recommended to use wear-resistant steel plates with a material of NM500 HARDOX450/500 and a thickness of 25-45MM.
5) NM500 wear plate in mining machinery: linings, blades, conveyor linings and baffles of mineral materials and stone crushers. Such parts require extremely high wear resistance, and the available material is NM450/500 HARDOX450/500 wear-resistant steel plates with a thickness of 10-30mm.
6) NM500 wear plate in construction machinery: cement pusher tooth plate, concrete mixing tower, mixer lining plate, dust collector lining plate, brick machine mold plate. It is recommended to use wear-resistant steel plates made of NM360/400 with a thickness of 10-30mm.
7) Construction machinery: loaders, bulldozers, excavator bucket plates, side blade plates, bucket bottom plates, blades, rotary drilling rig drill rods. This type of machinery requires wear-resistant steel plates with particularly strong and extremely high wear-resistant strength. The available materials are NM500 HARDOX500/550/600 high-strength wear-resistant steel plates with a thickness of 20-60mm.
8) Metallurgical machinery: iron ore sintering machine, conveying elbow, iron ore sintering machine liner, scraper liner. Because this kind of machinery needs high temperature and hardness wear-resistant steel plate.
9) NM500 wear-resistant steel plates can also be used in sand mill cylinders, blades, various cargo yard, terminal machinery and other parts, bearing structures, railway wheel structures, rolls, etc.
Pre: EN 10346 HX180YD steel for auto parts
Next: S500MC material steel ideal for automobile industry application